Sunday, August 29, 2010

I am 32 weeks pregnant!!!


I can't believe that we are already 32 weeks!  I have been feeling pretty good.....just tired.  We pretty much finished the baby room today....we just have a few finishing touches to add.  My poor husband--I have been on a mission to get it done and driving him crazy. 
Now that the room is done I feel like I can take the time to make burp clothes, blankets and pacifier clips....all the things that I have been wanting to do. 
My shower is coming up in about 3 weeks....so I am getting really excited about that.  Especially since my Mom, Sister and Ayla are coming up!!!

Just the past few days I have noticed a few contractions.  Nothing major....just Braxton Hicks.  It is definitely a reminder that this little guy could be here soon--hopefully he will wait at least 6 more weeks!
The boys are sooo excited.  Gavin tells me everyday that he cannot wait until his baby brother gets here.  He is going to be such a great helper.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! I can't wait to see y'all!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I' m currently blogging for a (out) living against someone else... but I like it. You' ve inspired me to coop up doing it, and look to doing it for myself soon
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]