Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Soooo excited!


The boys and I made a VERY quick trip to Florida last week.  The main purpose for going was to have my most favorite photographer, Amy Q take maternity pictures of me.  Let me tell you.....TOTALLY worth the 16+ hours I spent in the car with my wild boys going there and back.
My family loves her....my boys love her.  For them, it doesn't feel like they are having pictures taken....they are playing and having a great time.  However, somehow Amy always ends up capturing their personalities and I end up with amazing pictures of my boys.  I can't say enough wonderful things about Amy and really I don't have to because her work speaks for itself. 
So.....if you wanna see the slideshow she put together, click here , then click on clients toward the bottom left of the page and the password is gifford.  You better hurry though, they will only be up for a week! 
Now I have to go try to decide which ones to buy---AAAHHH!!!!

3 comments:

Mama O said...

Those are so fantastic that I want to buy some of them and they're not even my kids! ;) It's amazing to me how much Nolen is a Little Eric and Gavin is a Little Ali. And your prego shots - don't even get me started... So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Boo hoo! I thought you came to Florida to see me!!!

Love, love, love the pictures!

Love you too!
Mom

Lori said...

Definitely get the one in this post, which Amy put on her blog. So good!