Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Baby Shower for Cohen!

A few nights ago, my amazing family and friends had a shower for me.  My sister in law, Sonda pretty much organized everything and Jody was so kind to host the shower at her home....with 3 kids on a school night.  I was so touched by all the girls that came out and just love all the baby stuff!  I made Eric unload it all when I got home around 10:00 and have been playing and organizing ever since.

This is part of the invitation. I thought it probably wasn't the best idea to put the whole invitation on the internet considering it has Jody's address and Sonda's phone number. Trust me when I say...it is perfect!!

The amazing cake....that tasted every bit as good as it looked!
Jody and Joscelyn.....
Lindsay, Adrienne and her sweet little girl, Ava
The always stylish Tiffany, who also happens to be taking Baby Cohen's newborn pictures!  Can't wait!
My Sister, Me and my Mom
Some of the goodies.....

Also, my Mother-in-law was a huge help with the food.  She is such a great cook.....and made some of my favorites!
It was a great night.  I feel so blessed to have such great family and friends.

0 comments: