Friday, September 3, 2010

A song by Gavin!

Gavin goes through stages....they seem to mirror whatever his Daddy is doing.  Several months back it was "playing" his guitar.  Eric has a few guitars and picks them up every so often and plays for several days and then won't touch them for months. 
Well, Gavin wrote a song.  I wish I had it on video....but I don't.  However, I did write the words down as he sang it to us.  I have no clue where this kid comes up with this stuff....but I was pretty impressed!

Just imagine Gavin strumming on his guitar and singing.........

Back in California
Where I was lightning fast
I realized that there is something better in me
It is a heart
Oh Oh Jesus
How can I thank you for making me so special?
You are my #1
I'm sorry Samson didn't obey you
I worship nobody but you
I love you very much
You have all the power
The bible is your book

The End

I think he totally has a future in songwriting.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That makes my eyes fill with tears. I especially love the part about "I'm sorry Samson didn't obey you!!! LOL

You and Eric are doing a great job!

So proud of you all!

Love you!
Mom

Krista said...

That is so stinking cute!!! What a DEEP song! Can't wait to see you guys 2.5 weeks :0)

Adrienne said...

Oh Allison! This is the sweetest thing!