Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Hubby is 30!

This is how Eric feels about being 30.....
Yesterday, Eric turned 30!  I turned 30 almost a year ago and he totally outdid himself by taking me HERE!  Since that trip, I have been thinking about what I could do for his 30th that could even come close to the amazing time we had in New York.....and I could come up with nothing.  So, I got pregnant and am off the hook!!!  HA!  Not really, but it does pretty much eliminate traveling....at least for me. 
So....he pretty much planned his own 30th birthday trip.  He is going hunting with a friend of his....to Montana for 6 days.....he returns 17 days before my due date.  Pray for me!!!!  I am trying not to worry....but I really don't wanna have this baby while my husband is out in the middle of the woods somewhere and cannot get home. 
However, I had to do a little something for his birthday.  Tomorrow at 11:00, him and his brother Sean will be going skydiving.  Pray for me again....and him and Sean!!!!  I really don't want him to go but he has mentioned several times that he was going to do it soon and I know him well enough to know that he would have went eventually...and I thought it was a great 30th birthday present. 
We are also having a little family get together for him this weekend.....I am going to make the cake--so Gavin can eat it.  My goal is for it to look good and me not spend five hours decorating it like I did for Nolen's party.
Hopefully, I will have some pictures to post from the skydiving adventure and the party.  He is having a bit of a hard time with the fact that he is no longer in his 20's.  I think he is still as hot as he was when we were 17...actually he looks even better now!

3 comments:

AmyQ said...

It's all just a number after 30:) Happy Birthday to Eric! My hubs has star tattoos in the same place! How cool!
But neither of us would ever have the guts to sky dive. Now way. No how. Nooooooo. Forget it! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Jeremy said...

Congrats Eric on the Big 3 0 ! How did this happen to all of us? :)

Lori said...

You're right - your husband is hot! :)

I was 19 days early last time. I'll pray he gets back before baby arrives.