Thursday, August 6, 2009

Haircuts for my girls.....I mean boys!

I love long hair on boys....love it!! Do I love it when everyone calls my boys girls (even though they are totally dressed like boys and look nothing like girls?)....not exactly but I am willing to deal with it. I have always cut my boys hair because I figure they will be just as still for me as anyone else and I can cut a straight line. I think I did a pretty good job.
Recently, Gavin informed me that he wants a mohawk. He said he saw it on Guitar Hero....ummm that is like a MOHAWK!! So, I thought if I took him and got some layers put in it then maybe he would get over the mohawk thing....I mean my children have georgeous hair--hair that should be long.
So, we went for our first haircut by someone else. Someone who actually knows what they are doing. Eric said you couldn't really tell that they got it cut but they do have layers now and I like it. For now I think Gavin is over cutting it all off.....thank you Jesus!!!

Before we left.....




0 comments: