Monday, August 31, 2009

A Work in Progress!!!

This has been a LONG project....but I am so happy with the way it has turned out so far. I still have to make the valances and cover the pillows and make some more pillows....ok there is a lot left to do. But this is how the shelf looks.....


Each basket is labeled....I LOVE organization!!!

I have to brag on my husband. Not only is he hot....but he builds stuff too. I have been informed that he jumps on his "honey do" list much more quickly than most husbands (I am sure that has nothing to do with me"nagging" him cause I am so patient and would never do that). I love him.

2 comments:

Krista said...

very cute...i love it! I wanted to see the walls painted diff colors too...very nice job ERIC & u too Ali <3krista

Dianne Guthmuller said...

Wow! Is this really the same toy room? Great job you two! You're a great team!

Love you!
Mom