Tuesday, August 4, 2009

PooPoo Problem!

I know......I have not posted in like 2 months. We have been busy....not sure what has been filling up my days but I have not had a chance to sit down and blog. Now we are all sick; I have NO voice....cannot talk at all (you should hear me try to discipline the boys--they laugh) so I figured this would be a good time to catch up!

We have a problem...well Nolen has a problem. He poops in pools and around pools. He pooped on the concrete around the pool at Eric's parents house and blamed it on his sweet cousin Elliott (who's Mommy was smart enough to put a swim diaper on her), then he pooped IN the pool at Eric's parents house on 4th of July (during a family reunion) and the pool had to be evacuated, then he pooped in our pool. Let's just say he now has to wear swim diapers (not that they really do anything except hold it in until they smoosh it and it starts coming out the sides).

OK.....what a great way to start off my blogging session!! As if you aren't completely grossed out....here is a picture for you!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Allison! Do we really need a picture of the turd to know what your talking about?? You are crazy..lady!!

-Pics of Ayla are so cute!!
<3<3

Krista said...

ohh and talking about needing to update Blog...its been like 4 months! Maybe I will once I get moved...

The Giffords said...

Hey....I was gonna put the picture of Ayla picking her nose I have, but I didn't want you to get mad. I do have it though....its not too late :)!!!