Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Potty Time with Nolen!

I am proud to announce that Nolen is officially potty trained! No accidents for a week--YAY NOLEN!!!
All we do is go to the bathroom. We went 3 times at Target yesterday (Nolen twice and Gavin once).
Sunday after church we were at PF Changs (Gavin's "#1 favorite restaurant"--probably because almost everything on the menu is milk free). Nolen had to go to the bathroom like 4 times. I didn't even realize it but every time that he successfully uses the bathroom I clap and say "Good boy Nolen!!!" Well, after Nolen used the bathroom I had to go too. So...I successfully used the "potty" and Nolen said really loud "Good boy Mommy!!! Did you go peepee out of your weiner??"
LOVE HIM!!!

1 comments:

dianneguthmuller said...

I am so glad you recorded Nolen's comment! That's one you certainly don't want to forget!

Love You!
Mom