Wednesday, December 2, 2009

And....we're off (again)!

It is official.....we have begun the fertility process again.

I am on synarel twice a day (nose spray to block ovulation) and shots twice a day (3 powders to 1 liquid each time).

We started the shots on Sunday night and I will continue them until at least Friday when I have an ultrasound. I will find out how many eggs I have then and also find out how much longer I have to do the shots.

This is a not so fun, expensive and long process but obviously sooo worth it if I get pregnant.

I am hoping--praying that I will have LOTS of great eggs. We would love a Christmas miracle!

I will keep you posted on our progress!!

4 comments:

Krista said...

Okay..well we will be praying for a christmas miracle too....let us know <3

The Holt's said...

We will be praying for lots of eggs!! I will also keep you in my prayers. I am sure this is a very stressful time for you and your family.

Jen K. said...

We're praying that you have a Christmas miracle that brings a little girl!

Dianne Guthmuller said...

Gen 29:17 (NLT)
And God answered Leah's prayers. She became pregnant again...

Even though Leah's motives weren't the purest in the world, God still answered her prayer and she had a
5th child. Prayer touches the heart of God.

I am praying with you and believing God to give you the desires of your heart!

I Love you!

Mom