Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cravings.....or not!

I have been LOVING these Terra Chips for a while now.  All of a sudden, I can't eat them.  They just don't sound good.  I highly recommend them,  you can get them at WalMart but I have tried all the flavors and the Olive Oil, Sundried Tomato and Balsamic Vinegar are by far the best!


They are relatively healthy for chips.....but I don't want them.  I want THESE instead!!  Buffalo Cheddar Popcorn---not exactly a healthy choice but OH SO GOOD! 


Oh yeh, I am also loving pickles and olives right now.  I caught Eric eating banana peppers out of the jar yesterday, apparently he is having cravings too.

4 comments:

Krista said...

ewww! Olives..yuck!!! Cravings already??? LOL-

Krista said...

btw: see what im doing here...its called commenting on your post...you should try it sometime....its really easy and only takes a minute <3

luv u still...

Jen K. said...

Pickle cravings! You are the quintessential pregnant woman : )

Mama O said...

Bread and butter pickles are, well, my bread and butter right now. I can eat them on bread with nothing else on it. Pickle sandwiches. Ha!