Friday, March 19, 2010

A new "do" for Nolen!

It was definitely time for a haircut for my long haired boys. They have both always had long hair. We decided a few weeks ago that with all Nolen's "cow licks" that maybe we should cut his short. He said he was "very exciting" about it. I took pictures of the whole process.

Before we left.  Notice the T-Shirt....it was Gavin's and is TOTALLY appropriate for Nolen right now.
He is all about his huge muscles right now.  He shows them to everyone.
Big brother Gavin before his trim.
Nolen getting his hair washed.  He did not want to do this at first but he LOVED it!
All clean and ready for the big cut!
Being a big boy!
Not sure what this face was about.
Gavin after his hair cut--so handsome!
The new Eric Nolen.
How adorable is he?
Even with short hair....he still has huge muscles!
Brothers.  Gavin told him he looked like a nerd.  I think it may have been a little jealousy over all the attention Nolen was getting.
I love this picture!  Nolen loves Gavin sooo much.
So....what do you think?  I think that Nolen now looks even more like Eric than before.

4 comments:

Wifey Luther said...

I LOVE Nolen's new hair cut. He is definitely a spitting image of Eric now...it's like flash backs from high school!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! They are twins! Oh PLEASE dress Eric and Nolen identical one Sunday for me! Oh please, oh please, oh please! Lol. Too cute! I love it!!!

Unknown said...

OMG, Nolen is even more Eric Jr. than before. I love their cuts! Too cute!

Jeremy said...

Eric Junior for sure! Diggin the new do.