Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oops....I forgot to blog!

I guess with all the excitement of being pregnant.....I forgot to blog.
 So....let me catch you up. 

*Nolen got a big fat black eye, a goose egg on the back of his head AND a fat lip all in one week.
 -The black eye happened at Eric's parents store, where he was playing in an empty spa and fell. 
 -The goose egg on the back of his head was from him and Gavin wrestling and Gavin tackled and he hit his head on the corner of the wall.
 -The fat lip was from when he got out of his bed when he was supposed to be going to sleep and then ran to get back in his bed and fell and hit his mouth on the bed somehow. 

*Gavin had his last basketball game. 

*Nolen has discovered his passion for singing.  Most days he sings a medley of ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Bitsy Bitsy Spider (that's how he sings it) and Jesus Loves Me....over and over and over.  It is so cute.....I will put a video up soon. 

*Gavin had an 8 hour stomach bug.  It was the weirdest thing.  He came in our room at 12:30 in the morning covered in throw up.  Threw up 3 more times and had diarrhea twice, kept Eric and I awake ALL night and then got up around 8:00 starving and full of energy.  He played all day and has been fine ever since. 

*I purchased my first maternity item for this pregnancy--a dress from Ross for $4.99!  It is really cute!

*I have had bloodwork done 2 more times since I found out I was pregnant and my levels have been GREAT!

*I am officially 6 weeks and 4 days today.  Saturday was the first day that I have felt a little nautious but nothing too bad.  I am pretty tired and have taken several naps--which is probably why I haven't blogged. 

*I have my last appointment with my fertility doctor on Thursday and then I am officially "turned over" to my ob!

*I have had several people tell me that I am showing already!  I hear that with the 3rd you show sooner but seriously?  Showing at 6 weeks.....Lord help me not to be a fat cow!

Well, I guess that's all for now.

On another note, please keep my niece Ayla in  your prayers.  If you would like details on what is going on with her--check out my sisters blog; The Breathing Room.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you skipped on nap to update us...

I'm waiting impatiently for Nolen's singing video!!!

Can't wait until Thursday's apt!

I Love you!
Mom

Krista said...

finally! Thanks for the info and update <3

Lori said...

I swear, with #3 and #4 I was showing about 5 minutes after I peed on the stick!

little giffords said...

I think you're only "showing" because you're such a twig to begin with. Most people don't have flat enough stomachs that it would be so noticeable. ;-) And you know with Elliott I was showing before I even knew I was pregnant! It really must be the third one...

Excited about tomorrow's appointment!