Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just in case you haven't already heard......

My sister is PREGNANT too!!!!! 

It looks like she is almost exactly one month behind me.  We are all super excited!  Nolen and Ayla are 3 months apart and these babies will be even closer in age.  We are hoping that we will switch it up and I will have a girl and she will have a boy! 
It is so fun to have your best friend and sister to complain talk to and compare all of our symptoms.  Hopefully, she will not be as sick as she was with Ayla. 
Congrats Krista and Larry!  So excited for you.....and me! HA!

1 comments:

Krista said...

awwww <3 <3 thanks ali...so excited to be prego again with you..makes it so special...cant wait to see these kids- :0) And I hope im not sick too...prayers for a totally different pregnancy than last...in more ways that one... <3 u