Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010!

We had a great Christmas Eve! 
We went out to eat at one of our favorite restaurants....PF Changs. 
 You will have to ignore Eric's lazy eyes in all the pictures....he was really not feeling well.  He probably felt the worst Christmas Eve but he hung in there.
After dinner, we headed out to Eric's parents house
Our family picture....(I am going to refrain from writing what I think about myself in this picture)
 We opened gifts from "Old Mamaw"....


And.....we opened gifts from Mamaw and Papaw
Cohen getting his Christmas jammies on.
The boys both got robes and they LOVE them....they were very excited!




Debbie got Sonda, Sara and I necklaces with our kids names on them.  This is mine....I LOVE it!

We had Chocolate Fondue for desert.....a Christmas Eve tradition! 
We have several Christmas traditions and this year we added a new one.  We let the boys each give the other a gift....and open it on Christmas Eve.




2 comments:

Lori said...

That photo of Cohen holding his gift is hilarious!

Dianne Guthmuller said...

I love the robes! BTW, you looked beautiful!!!!!


Love you,
Mom