Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Time Flies.....

Seriously....time is flying by and I want it to stop.  I have been a feeding machine and between that and having 2 other kids and a house to try to keep up--things have been a little crazy! 
Not to mention the fact that my husband was out of town for almost 2 weeks.....and I was pretty much on my own with 3 boys. Thank God I did have help from an amazing Mother In Law and a fabulous 16 year old--Carley! 
I haven't had a lot of free time to blog but I have a lot to catch up on!

Halloween!
Gavin, Eric and Papaw went to Cincinnati to watch the Dolphins play the Bengals.  Gavin chose to do that over trick or treating and they all had a great time.  When they got home, Eric sent him outside with his bucket and had him ring the doorbell and filled his bucket with candy....so he got to do both--sort of!

Nolen was a Knight.....I think he was THE most adorable night ever!

 Baby Cohen was 13 days old here....he was a Penguin!  The cutest Penguin ever....



An Impromptu Photoshoot
I have a friend who is an amazing photographer.  She contacted me and told me that she had found these old suitcases and wanted to photograph a newborn in them!  I thought that was a fabulous idea and since I am always up for pictures of my little ones.....I jumped all over it.  They turned out AMAZING!









Growing too fast!
My Mom got Cohen this gown and I LOVE, LOVE it!  I had to get some pictures of him in it before he outgrew it.







4 comments:

Krista said...

awww...so cute!! Nolen really was the cutest Knight!! And i love all the pics of Cohen...he is soo sweet!!

Mrs. B said...

LOVE the pics of Cohen in the suitcase...they are amazing!

Carley said...

I love love love all you new updates and pictures! Cohen is already different from last time I saw him! Ugh! I miss him! and thanks for the shout out in the blog. haha. Can't wait to see the boys again!

little giffords said...

Elliott just looked at your Halloween pictures and said, "Nolen was a guy and Baby Brudder was a duck." Ha! Very cute!