Friday, December 3, 2010

Thankful

We were able to go to Florida to spend Thanksgiving with my family this year.  It was great to see everyone and it was great for my family to get to meet Cohen.  He made a great impression! 
I am soooo thankful this year.  Last year at Thanksgiving I said that I hoped 2010 would bring a new addition to our family.....and it did!  God blessed us with an uneventful pregnancy and delivery (which is exactly the kind of pregnancy that I wanted).  Cohen is a huge blessing to our family and I am so grateful for my 3 boys!  Wow....I have 3 sons. 
I am thankful that God has blessed our family and Eric's business this past year.  In an economy where people are losing everything, Ezekiel Development had the best year it has ever had.  We hope that God will continue to allow us to bless others and know that everything we have is because of him.
I have a great life, an amazing husband and happy, healthy kids.  I am thankful!

1 comments:

Dianne Guthmuller said...

I'm thankful for you!

Love you!
Mom