Friday, December 24, 2010

Cohen is 2 months old--already!

Cohen is SUCH a blessing to us.  The boys are completely in love with him.  I just feel so thankful for a 3rd healthy baby boy.  I wanted a girl SOOO bad and I cannot imagine him being a girl now.  He is such a great addition to our family.  He really is the sweetest baby.  He is so happy and content....not to mention
A-DOR-ABLE!!! 

Cohen is a big boy!  At his 2 month well baby...he weighed a whopping 12 lbs 8.5 oz. (75th percentile) and was 23.2 inches long (55th percentile).  Cohen is following in his Daddy and Brothers footsteps--his head was 41.7 cm (90th percentile).
Cohen wears size 3-6 month clothes and is in a size 1 diaper.
Cohen smiles ALL the time and giggled for the first time on his 2 month birthday--December 18th.  He has figured out how to get his hands in his mouth and has sucked his thumb a few times.
Cohen has been sleeping through the night since he was about 6 weeks old.  He usually sleeps from about 10:45 at night until 7:45 each morning.  He sleeps with Eric and I and cuddles up right next to me.  Yes, I have spoiled him and I love it! 

1 comments:

Krista said...

such a little cutie~