Monday, December 13, 2010

Gavin is 6!

I cannot believe that Gavin is 6 years old already!  It is crazy to me because I remember SO vividly being "childless" while everyone else was pregnant (or so it seemed).  I remember holidays were much too quiet and I wanted soooo badly to have a home that was noisy and busy.  Wow....did I get what I asked for!  With 2 boys running around and a baby....noisy and busy is an understatement! 
Gavin made me a Mommy.....and I hope that he thinks I am a good one.  He tells me all the time that I am "the best Mommy in the whole world"--hopefully he still says that 10 years from now. 

Gavin had a pretty low key birthday this year.

He got money....which he thinks is pretty cool!
And....he got a new DS and Mario Kart!
Gavin and Daddy!
We went for Pizza at the ONLY restaurant we know of that Gavin can actually eat pizza at.  He ate every last bite and LOVED it!
Gavin with his Papaw....

Gavin, you are such a joy to our family!  You are soooo smart and funny.  We look so forward to watching you grow and turn into the amazing young man that we know you will be.  We love you!

1 comments:

Jen K. said...

Happy Birthday Gavin!