Friday, December 24, 2010

Snow and other stuff.....

We had our first snow of the year.  Snow is cold.....and we are not really prepared.  We don't have snow boots, or snow suits.  The boys didn't really enjoy it much this time.  I didn't even get a picture of Gavin playing in it. 

Nolen went out, fell face first in the snow and was done. 
This is his "Mommy told me to smile, but I'm really cold and I kind of wanna cry" face.
For those of you needing a Baby Cohen fix....here you go.
Fat and Happy Baby
The boys thought he needed a stuffed animal
 LOVE him

 All dressed up in his Christmas Sunday outfit

Our boys.....
Gavin and his twin
Our handsome 6 year old!!!
 Eric's clone....
Such a proud big brother!

1 comments:

Krista said...

Oh my dear lord, I have the CUTEST nephews ever~~ Miss those boys and thier parents~