Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More conversations about babies....

It happened again.

This time with Gavin and Nolen. This was our conversation:

Nolen: Mommy, did eeww have to det a shot today @ doctor?

Me: No....no shots today.

Gavin: Why do you have to get shots sometimes?

Me: Well, we are trying to get a baby in Mommy's belly...and that is just what some people have to do.
Nolen: Ooohhh....I wanna baby in eeww bewy Mommy.

Me: Me too Nolen....we just have to pray and ask Jesus to put a baby in Mommy's belly.

Nolen: Ok...."Jesus....pwease put a baby in my Mommy's bewy. Thank eewww....AMEN!"

Me: Awww....thank you Nolen. That was so sweet!

Gavin: I have been praying that too....just in my head.

Whether out loud or in our head....we are all praying the same prayer! I love hearing my children pray. So sweet!!

3 comments:

Krista said...

so sweet! We are all praying for that!

Anonymous said...

"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anying we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."
~Phillippians 4:6-7

This scripture is being modeled in your home! There's more going on here than praying for a baby. You're teaching your boys that prayer is real and that prayer changes things!

Thanking God for all He has done and all He's going to do!

Believing God!

I Love You!
Mom

Mama O said...

I've been praying for you all, Al!