Monday, December 14, 2009

Snow in Tennessee!

So....what do we do when we wake up to 3 unexpected inches of snow?

Well, we put on our rain boots and go out to play!

We make snow balls.....







































Of course we eat snow......because it is so yummy (at least Nolen thinks so...he would not stop).













And Daddy puts on his camo and drags us behind the 4 wheeler on a sled through the horse field.
Hot....I know.





Oh yeh....and we throw snow at each other......



And at cows.....




Kellen and Wyatt build snowmen. They use oreos for eyes.



And we have sooo much fun. Then we realize that snow is really wet and really cold. Nolen freaks out and then we go get a warm bath.





**Can you tell I got a new camera? I am still trying to figure out exactly how to work it but I can tell a difference in my pictures.



2 comments:

Krista said...

reall cute pics! Love them..

Anonymous said...

Great pics and great memories! The snow was so beautiful!