Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What I Know....

I don't know....
1. Why I didn't get pregnant....AGAIN.
2. Why something that is sooo easy for most people (and often times happens on "accident") is sooo hard for me.

BUT.....this is what I DO know.
1. I have the most amazing husband. As hard as all this must be for him...he supports me and loves me and is so strong for me.
2. Every time that I go through all of this and it ends this way....I realize more and more the miracles that my boys are. I have done the exact same thing (4 times now....and surgery) that worked both times with them and have not gotten pregnant.
3. I have a family and friends who love me and are praying for me and I know that it has made a difference.
4. I have stopped praying and asking and begging to just get pregnant and am actually praying for God's perfect timing and perfect will AND its not just words....I really mean it.
5. I know that God has a plan and I trust Him. He knows the desires of our heart and it will happen his way and in his timing.

Merry Christmas! Gotta go love on my miracle boys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear, dear Allison,
I am so proud of you! What has been "birthed" in you is a treasure more valuable than the greatest riches!

God is Good All the Time and When we are faithless He is faithful!

Expecting A Miracle, while rejoicing in a past miracles!

You are such a blessing to me!

I Love You!
Mom

Lori said...

I can't imagine how frustrating this is for you. I'll never understand why it's so complicated for some and so easy for others. Doesn't seem fair. Praying for you!

Mama O said...

I pray for you guys every night. One day you will know the meaning behind all of this. Sending you big hugs and lots of baby dust!